Terms and Conditions for Spring Road Design & Renovation
Last Updated: 25 Aug 2023
Welcome to the website of Spring Road Design & Renovation LLC (“we”, “our”, or “us”). Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the springroaddesign.com website (the “Service”) operated by [Contractor Name]. By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, you may not access the Service.
1. General Provisions
– All information on our website is provided in good faith and is for general information purposes only. We make no representation or warranty of any kind regarding its accuracy, reliability, availability, or completeness.
2. Service Terms
– We offer a variety of home contracting services. Any agreement or contract for specific services will be detailed in a separate agreement, and those terms will supersede the Terms and Conditions here in case of any conflict.
3. Intellectual Property
– All content on this website, including text, images, logos, and other materials, is the property of Spring Road Design & Renovation LLC or its content creators and is protected by copyright laws.
– Unauthorized use of any content from this site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
4. User Accounts
– Some parts of our website might require you to create an account. You are responsible for safeguarding your password and for any activities under your account.
– We reserve the right to terminate or suspend access to your account without prior notice or liability for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, if you breach the Terms.
5. Links to Other Web Sites
– Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Spring Road Design & Renovation LLC. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services.
6. Limitation of Liability
– In no event shall Spring Road Design & Renovation LLC, nor its directors, employees, partners, or agents, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including loss of profits, data, use, or goodwill, arising out of or in connection with the use of our Service.
7. Governing Law
– These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Pennsylvania, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
– We reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time. We will provide a notice of any changes on our website. Your continued use after any changes constitutes acceptance of the new Terms.
9. Contact Us
– For any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.